Open a Retirement Savings Account With Us.
To open a Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA) with AIICO Pension, you need to:
· Download an RSA opening form and complete all fields;
· Send a copy of the form to any of our nearest office in your location, or scan and send via e-mail to email@example.com;
· On receipt of your duly completed form, it will be processed immediately and a certificate of registration will be issued to you. This usually takes about 48 hours after receiving your form;
· We shall also notify you via SMS and email of the processing completion;
· A hardcopy of the certificate will be sent to the address indicated on your RSA form. The certificate of registration will contain your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and your on-line log in details;
· Remember to inform your employer of your PIN, PFA name and PFC account details as provided on your certificate of registration form. Immediately contributions have been remitted to us by your employer we would notify you via SMS;
· For guidelines or enquires please visit our website or call 0700 2442 6732.