This simply allows RSA holders to make additional contributions beyond the statutory employee/employer monthly contributions.
How To Remit VC:
- Contributions can be made direct from payroll, by advising the payroll officer of additional deductions from salary
- Contributions can also be remitted directly at any First Bank branch nationwide.
- Download and complete a payment schedule
- Complete a payment teller at the counter
- Notify us of the payment by sending a copy of the teller and schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop the copies at any of our branches nearest to you
You will be notified by sms or email of your transaction.
Benefits of opening your VC with AIICO Pension include:
- It operates with your existing RSA
- Easy and convenient remittance methods
- Being part of a unitized fund
- Competitive returns on your funds
- 24/7 Online access to account information
- Monthly transaction and balance notification via sms/or email
- Quarterly Statement of Account
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Dedicated Relationship Officer
- Withdrawal of VC balance Tax free (if withdrawal is after 5years)
For more information on how to make Voluntary Contribution, call 0700-AIICOPFA or e-mail email@example.com